Monday, April 13, 2020

Creating Just for Fun......

Hi there!

Hoping you all had a fabulous Easter, well as best could be under the circumstances.  Definitely very different for us not being able to spend with interstate family.  Also missing our Good Friday tradition of Fish & Chips at the beach.....  
Anyway today I wanted to share with you some layouts I created just for fun, well online challenges not for DT work etc.

First up is a layout I created for the new challenge April at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

"Still Beautiful"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Harmony Collection
49 & Market and other assorted Flowers
Scrapmatts Still Beautiful Chipboard
Kaiser Stencil
Kaiser Sprays

Next up is a couple of layouts I created for the Scrapping Clearly Virtual Cyber Crop, there was six challenges all up.  I would have liked to do more but unfortunately it didn't happen but I am happy with the two.
The first one was a Recipe Challenge, you had to use Paint, Tissue Paper, Stamping, Cotton Thread and Patterned Paper. 

"Precious"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Uniquely Creative Winter Rose Collection
Black Cotton Thread
Tim Holtz Tissue Paper
Uniquley Creative Script Stamp
Pink Paint
Assorted Flowers
Lace Flowers
Glass Domes

The challenge for the second layout I completed was Black & White.

"Beautiful Memories"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Black Tie Collection
Paper Rose Stencil
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Assorted Flowers
Dylsuions Spray

And my last layout to share is one I created for a challenge Nat May Scrapbooking was running.


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Moda Scrap Fly & Scrap Collection
Paper Rose Mandala Stencil
Scrapmatts Chipboard
49 & Market and assorted Flowers
Kaiser Sprays
Prima Art Stones
Kaiser Captured Memories 

Well that's all from me today,  take care and stay safe.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!