Sunday, April 19, 2020

Paper Rose Studio April Second DT Share

Hi there!
I hope you are all staying safe and well?  Today I'm just popping in today to share my second project for this month as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a layout for my second share.

"You Brighten Up my Day"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay 7th Heaven Collection
Paper Rose Scribble Circle Large Die
Paper Rose Madison Lace Edge
Moroccan Lattice Stencil
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Glimmermist & Dylusions Sprays
Assorted Flowers
Prima Art Stones






Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies and the stencil I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more gorgeous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!