Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio April Third DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for this month at Paper Rose Studio.
For my final share I have another card.  

"Thanks"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
SU Burgundy Cardstock
Paper Rose Native Floral Paper Pack
Paper Rose Diamond Vine Background Die
Paper Rose Thanks Layered Die
Net Trim
Assorted Flowers & Leaves


Some close ups....




Well that's all from me today.  If you like the dies and paper pack I've used on my card be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card.. love the colors and the blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make the flowers. The card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the flowers and the die is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!