Tuesday, December 31, 2013

White With One.....Banana

Hi,

So I have completed my last challenge for the month, but it is also my first time doing the White With One Challenges and I must say it has been a lot of fun....

You can see the full details here,




For the base I have used White Cardstock.  The Yellow and White Polka Dot Paper is SU>  The frame around the photo is Heidi Swapp.  The flowers and leaves are Green Tara and SU.  The Twiddleybitz Swirl Scrolls SCR002 and Butterflies Assorted BUT003 have both been painted with White Distress Paint.  The Doilies are from my stash.  I have used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch on the edges of the yellow patterned paper.  Lastly I have used American Crafts Glitter Thickers for the title.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a Very Happy & Safe New Year

Tania xx

5 comments :

  1. Just love your flower clusters and photo! Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at WW1, and maybe we will see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Tania this is just gorgeous!! Your flower work is amazing. Just beautiful. I'm so glad you joined us this month and look forward to seeing you enter more of our colour challenges in 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love your lower cluster and all your layers thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in on the WW1 challenge , isnt banana a beautiful colour to create with. Your piece is gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Tania! Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!