Sunday, January 5, 2014

Violet Crush Layout.

Hi,

Just a quick post today, to share with you my Layout that I made for one of my lessons at Paper Flourish this month.  I must say I absolutely love this range that Kaiser released this month......


As mentioned above the Patterned Papers and Collectables are from Kaisers Violet Crush Collection.  On the background page I have used a prima Mask with Texture Paste and then used the Kaiser Doily Mask and sprayed it with Dylusions.  The Twiddleybitz Small Swirls Overlay OV003 has first been painted with Purple Paint and then once dry had pink paint randomly dabbed over it.  Lastly I have finished the Layout of by embellishing it with Green Tara Flowers.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!