Friday, December 20, 2013

Twiddleybitz DT December Project

Happy Friday,

I don't know about anyone else but I am sure glad the cool change has hit Adelaide,  it was so very hot!!!

Today I wanted to share with one of my projects that I made this month for Twiddleybitz.  


I have used the Round Printers Tray MDF026, which I painted with Gesso.  The other Twiddleybitz products used are the Holly Branch Small XMAS025, which I have sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine and lastly the Merry Christmas Card Words XMAS038 which is also sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  The papers are from Prima.  The flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The Flair Buttons and SIIC red are also Prima, and lastly the flower bling is from Green Tara.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!