Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge #1


Hi there,

Back today to share my Kaiser Sketch Challenge with you.


I have change my a little and used a single photo.


The Patterned Papers and Collectables I have used are Kaiser's Confetti Collection.  I have distressed the edges of the Die Cut piece with the Prima Distressing Tool and then inked around the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.I have used some Green Tara flowers and the remainder of the flowers are Kaisers Mini Paper Blooms and Paper Blooms.  Lastly I have used the WRMK Mini Punch to create the punched shape behind the photo.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Love this one (not that I don't love them all) so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!