Sunday, March 10, 2013

Prima March Product Pick

Hello

I am having so much fun playing with mediums and making different canvas's!!  This one below I have created for Prima's March Product Pick.


I have used a Mont Marte Canvas.  I have used one of Prima's new release masks which I have painted over with gesso and then used a variety of different Glimmer Mists, Perfect Pearl Mists and Dylusions Mists to get the green background.  I have used the new resist canvas alphabets from Prima and also their mini canvas alphabets.  All the flowers are prima, as are the SIIC in the centres of the flowers and lastly I have used the packaging from the flowers behind my photo!

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!