Saturday, March 23, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #234

 Hi there,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  So I thought I would start playing along in the CCG challenges, where you are given the inspiration colour board below and 4 photos to choose your inspiration from.......

Below is my LO that I created from the colour inspiration and I also took my inspiration from Photo Two - Focus on Flowers!!  It was a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge for me as I wouldn't normally use these colours! If you click on the link below it will take you to the main CCG page and you can check out all their fun and exciting challenges.  They run a new inspiration board each week






The paper I have used is Prima Lifetime Collection, the brads are also from this range.  The flowers are all Prima, and I have also used the packaging from one behind the photo.  I have used a WRMemory Keepers Mini Lucky 8 Punch and lastly the canvas letters are also Prima.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!