Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bizzy Becs March Challenge - Anything Goes


Today I decided to go with something a little different for Bizzy Bec's March Challenge and go with a tag as the theme is "Anything Goes"......  And what better way than to use one of Julie Nutting's gorgeous Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps!!! To see Bizzy Bec's lastest challenge see the link below.



I have used one the Prima Julie Nutting Tag Pad pieces for the base, the patterned paper is Prima Romance Novel. I have paper pieced the Doll Stamp is the paper also and coloured her hair with Copics.  The flowers, wooden embellishments, Pearl flourish and Love charm are all Prima.  The ribbon and metal filigree embellishment are from my stash!

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!