Sunday, March 10, 2013

Finnibair Crearte Class (Anna Dabrowska)


Hello Again....

So that Thursday I was lucky enough to attend one of Finnibair's (Anna) classes at Paper Flourish and learnt how to create this gorgeous grungy Journal!!

Front Cover


Back Cover


I enjoyed the class so much I couldn't help myself and had to come home and play some more!!!  If you have the opportunity to attend one of her classes I highly recommend it, you won't be dissappointed!!!


Both my creations are canvas's, the above one I have also entered for Twiddleybitz's current challenge which is to use their chipboard words.......

I have used Twiddleybitz Fairy Princess Word and the Wrought Iron Border.  All the flowers are Prima, the trinkets are a variety of Prima and assorted ones from my stash.  I have used Gel Mediums, Glimmer Mists, Dylusions Mists, Perfect Pearls Mists and also Ferro Viva Paints!!



This second canvas I have used the same products as above, the only extra is I have masked the background of this canvas with a Kaiser Template and also used a Kaiser wood Flourish instead!!

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!