Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Paper Rose Studio September DT Share Three

Hi there!
Today I have another project to share for September as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio



Products Used:

Paper Rose Cozy Fall Paper Collection 
Paper Rose Cozy Fall Embossed Die Cuts 
Paper Rose Slimline Nesting Ovals, Fancy Script Layered Thanks & Best Wishes Dies 
Paper Rose Recycled Kraft Cardstock
Paper Rose Slimline Card Bases





Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!