Thursday, September 12, 2024

Merry & Joy Altered Collage Frame - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there! 

Just popping in today to share a bonus DT project for September for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have altered this Collage Frame. 

"Merry & Joy Collage Frame"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Christmas Cluster
*Christmas Lacey Bauble Set
*Christmas Mini Word Set 2
*Holly Twig Branches


I have used the gorgeous new Mintay Merry & Joy Christmas Collection to decorate each of the inside photo frame panels.


I coloured the Christmas Cluster and Christmas Mini Word Set 2 chippies with Silver leaf paint.  The 
Christmas Lacey Bauble chippies were coloured with Heidi Swapp color shine and once dry I roughly dabbed on some of the Silver Leaf Paint.  Lastly I coloured the Holly Twig Branch chippies with Envy Colourblast Colour Paste and once they were dry I also randomly dabbed on some Silver Leaf Paint.


I decorated the collage framed by adding fussy cut elements and lots of paper blooms. 


I added the Christmas Cluster to the top photo panel and then tucked in the Christmas Lacey Baubles  and Holly Twig Branch chippies amongst the fussy cut elements and paper blooms.  I added some words from the Christmas Mini Word Set 2 to a few of the photo panels.


To finish off my frame I randomly sponged on some gesso on the frame and to the flowers, fussy cut elements and chippies to give it a snow like effect.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Christmas College Frame.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!