Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Heartfelt Cards - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for September for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of cards. 

"Heartfelt Cards"
 

2 Crafty Products Used:

*Elegant Hearts
*Steampunk Gears Small
Steampunk Strips


I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Unmistakable Creations Heartfelt Collection.
I used Leaf Gold Paint to colour the Steampunk Gears and Strips chippies pieces and Heidi Swapp Color Shine to colour the Elegant Heart chippies.  Once the Hearts were dry I randomly dabbed on some of the leaf gold paint over them.  Then to construct each of the cards I added a Elegant Heart to each and then embellished them with fussy cut flower elements and blooms. I tucked the Steampunk Gears and Strips in amongst the clusters on each card and to finish each I added a Sentiment.

See each card below.




Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Heartfelt Cards.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!