Thursday, August 17, 2023

Cherish This Moment Altered Wooden Square Plaque - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the second of my DT projects for August for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have altered a Wooden Square Plaque.

"Cherish This Moment"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Charlotte Page Flourish
*Mini Flourish Bits
*Mollie's Butterfly Set
*Mini Title Stick Set 5

 I have used the stunning Mintay Graceful Collection to create this project.  Probably my all time favourite papers 💜💜  Once I chose the paper for the background of my square plaque I set about decorating.


I coloured the Charlotte Flourish and Mini Flourish Bits with Art Alchemy Waxes - Sweet Rose and Electric Violet.  
I wanted some depth behind my photo so before I put the photo on I added some paper layers to the centre of the plaque.  Once the Charlotte Flourish was dry I cut it in half and added one half to the top and one to the bottom tucked in under the paper layers.  I then added lots of fussy cut elements tucked in under the photo and among the paper layers.


I added lots of blooms around the photo and then tucked in the Mini Flourish Bits.  I left the Mollie's Butterflies raw and added them to the flower clusters.  I also added a couple of raw Titles from the Mini Stick Set 5 and finished of my plaque by adding some tiny glass domes and randomly splashing on some White Linen Dylusions Spray.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my little Beyond the Page project.  Did you know if you like any of the gorgeous Chipboard I have used on my project it is all available on the 2 Crafty Website here.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!