Monday, September 4, 2023

Love You Millions Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for September for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Love You Millions"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Chicken Wire Panel
*Chloe's Vines
*Delicate Lace Border
*6x4 Phrase Stick Set 4


I used the gorgeous Mintay Precious Moment Collection to create the base for my Layout.


I built up the layers under my photo with some patterned paper and fussy cut elements.  Once I was happy with the layers I added the photo.  I painted the Chicken Wire Panel and Delicate Lace Border Chippies with Mont Marte Silver Paint.  When they were dry I cut them up into pieces and randomly tucked pieces in amongst the paper layers.


I added various coloured blooms around the paper layers and along the bottom of the photo and to the top right corner too.  I kept the Chloe's Vines raw and tucked one of each into the flowers along the bottom of the photo.  To finish off my page I added a raw Title from the 6x4 Phrase Stick Set 4. 


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!