Friday, August 4, 2023

Blissful Times Cards - 2 Craft Chipboard

Hello there! 

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for August for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of cards. 

"Blissful Times Cards"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Ginny's Flourish Set
*Word Circle 1
*Tiny Henri's Frames
*Tiny Kathleen's Frames


I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Mintay Blissful Times Paper Collection.Just love the colours in this collection.  I used a variety of the Art Alchemy Waxes to colour the chippie pieces including Rose Gold, White Gold and Royal Robes

To construct each of the cards I added one of each of either the Henri's or Kathleen's Frames to each card.  I embellished each card with fussy cut elements and flowers and then tucked in some of the chippie Ginni's flourishes pieces to each.  I added a Word Circle chippie and to finish each card I added a Happy Birthday Sentiment.

See each card below.




Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Blissful Times Cards.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!