Friday, December 4, 2020

Scrapmatts December DT Shares

 Hi there!

Wow can you believe it is December already, not long till Christmas now!!! Today I'm some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for December....This month I have created a Layout and a couple of cards.

First up is my Layout.

"Beautiful Memories"


Products Used:

Uniquely Creative Something Blue Collection
Scrapmatts ChipboardCB1240 Scrap Words 26
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6122 Card Elements 004 - Floral
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB2004 Page Borders 03
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9023 Bricks 
Assorted Flowers
Dina Wakley and Kaisercraft Sprays

Some close ups...






My second share for this month is a couple of cards.

I broke out the alcohol inks again this month to create the backgrounds for the two cards.  I have so much fun playing with them.
I have also used the Scrapmatts Corrugated Sheets in the circles on these cards.

"Happy Birthday to You"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1243 Scrap Words 29 
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5137 Ornate Toppers 01
Scrapmatts Corrugated Chipboard Shapes
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks
Yupo Paper
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones

Some close ups....




"Best Wishes"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1243 Scrap Words 29 
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5137 Ornate Toppers 01
Scrapmatts Corrugated Chipboard Shapes
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks
Yupo Paper
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones

Some close ups....




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!