Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio December DT Share Three

Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for December at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a layout for my final share this month and for this year...

"Life is About Happy Moments"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Studio B & W Monochromic 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 Paper Packs
Paper Rose Studio Hud Stencil
Assorted Flowers
13arts Modelling Paste
Dylusions Sprays
Prima Art Melanges


Some close ups....





Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper packs and stencil I've used on my layout be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I look forward to sharing more of my creations with you all in the coming year.  Have a fabulous and safe New Year.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!