Saturday, December 19, 2020

Paper Rose Studio December DT Share Two

 Hi there! 

Today I have my second project to share for December as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a card for my second share. You guessed it I have had fun playing with alcohol inks again........

"Merry Christmas Card"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Poinsettia Flowers Die
Paper Rose Chunky Merry Christmas Die
Paper Rose Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks
Assorted Flowers

Unfortunately I don't have any close ups of this card do to a little technical glitch lol!!!!


Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more gorgeous ones.... 

I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a fabulous and safe Happy New Year I will be back after Christmas for my final share for December and the Year.........

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!
 

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card, love the back ground and great dies.. Merry Christmas to your home from my home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!