Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Scrapmatts September DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for September......

First up I have a layout to share...... 


Products Used:

Scrapmatts Chipboard  CB4072 Wildflowers 01 (White Finish)
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9023 Bricks Stencil
Carta Bella Flora No 2 Collection
Kaisercraft and Little Birdie Flowers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Nuvo Crystal Drops

I added some texture to the background patterned paper using the brick stencil, definitely a favourite!  Once dry I added lots of paper layers and beautiful blooms.  I then tucked in my gorgeous Wildflower chipboard pieces, which I left in the white finish.  I added a little bit of the Nuvo Crystal drops to the centre of the chipboard flowers.







Next up I have some cards to share.......


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock (Card bases)
Prima Princess Patterned Papers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4066 Ornate Frames (white finish)
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1158 Butterflies 20
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Crystal Bling (from Scrapmatts)

As my cards were slightly Shabby Chic I decided to keep the Frames in the white finish too, I thought it suited the papers well.  I finished off the cards with lots of blooms and some chipboard butterflies which I painted with Nuvo Crystal Drops.















 That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......
 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow these are really gorgeous, the cards are so pretty and the layout is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!