Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Scrapmatts - GDT Layout for CSI - Case File 261

Hi there!

This month Scrapmatts are again sponsoring CSI - Color, Stories and Inspiration.  So some of the DT have played along with the challenge as Guest Designers.   This is my page for Case File 261 and how I interpreted the challenge.

Case File No. 261

"Happy"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Prima Ledger 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Scrapmatts ST9030 Numbers Stencil 
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1115 Leaves 01
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1197 Scrap Words 05
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1223 Stars 03
Scrapmatts Chipboard SW007 Happy 01
49 & Market and Kaisercraft Flowers
Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon
Red Paint

I decided after I had finished the page that it was missing a little something at the top, looked a bit plain, so I added a small flower cluster.  Much happier with it now............







Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the CSI blog here and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the other DT and GDT, and maybe play along to win one of the many awesome prizes.  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Ooohh!! Looove this one!! Gorgeous colours and texture and fabulous design too!! Love how you've used the flowers to frame that great photo!! Beautiful page!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful! Love the colors and such a lovely photo too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!