Saturday, September 15, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard September DT Mini Challenge Reveal - Butterflies

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my page for the September mini challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard Community.  This month the challenge is "Butterflies"  which was set by the super talent Rachael Funnell . 


"Laugh as much as you can"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Colour Blast Shimmer Dust Powders
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9040 Butterflies
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4063 Leafy Spray 13
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6103 Scrap Words 21
D'Lish and 49 & Market Flowers
Kaisercraft Butterfly Stickers

Unfortunately my close up photos have disappeared somewhere into the land of Cyberspace....

Well that's all from me today.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous layout! love those vibrant colors.. and yes I know what you are going through.. my computer spat the dummy a couple of months ago and I hopefully have saved all my stuff on an external hard drive, but all my photos and closeups and design team work was no longer on my computer.. so luckily i still had the photos on my camera so I have had to re edit my dt stuff.. so the darn computers can be a pain at times.... have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page Tania! Such a shame about the close-up shots. Hope you haven't lost too much .. technology can be wonderful but it can also be downright horrible as well. Love the vibrant colours on this layout .. looks amazing!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tania and I love the background so much. Annoying about the closeups.... technology and internet can be nightmares. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!