Friday, November 3, 2017

Off the Rails November Final DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I share my final project as part of the Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT,  I have been part of this amazing team for over two years and have loved my time there, so I very big thank you to Amanda and all the other DT I will miss you all........  And such a gorgeous Mood Board to finish on!!! 


"Shine"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Limited Edition "One in a Million" COllection
49 & Market Flowers
Kaiser Stencil
Prima Script Stamp
Heidi Swapp Color Shine SPrays



I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking and enter this months challenge, using this gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love the layering of the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!