Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Colorful Creations Final DT Challenge Reveal - Mood Board

Hi there!

Today I am popping in to share my final page for Colorful Creations as Brenshevia takes a little break to concentrate on her family and herself...... :(  I have had a fabulous time being part of this DT and enjoyed all the great challenges! 
The criteria for this challenge is to use the as photo as inspiration create a layout or project using what caught your eye.  It can be anything from the colors, to the items, background, textures you name it. Tell us what inspired you from the board.

I took inspiration from the colours, and used them on my layout along with some flowers and butterflies.......


"Cherish the Moments"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Miss Empire Patterned Papers
Prima, 49 & Market and FWAB Flowers
Kaisercraft Butterfly Stickers
2 Crafty Chipboard
Kaisercraft Stencil
Colour Blast Envy Texture Paste and Deep Water Shimmer Cube




Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog and check out the reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls, I hope you can find some time to play along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh this is gorgeous!!! the photo in the centre of all this loveliness and love those colors together and the touch of MM make this a really pretty layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours, a gorgeous photo and I especially like the MM in the background. Lovely work Tania.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!