Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Creative Inspiration GDT November - Sketch Reveal

Hi there!

This month I am Guest DT over at Creative Inspiration. Thanks so much to Bev and the team for having me as GDT for the month  My first share is my page for their Monday Sketch Challenge.



"Smile"


Products Used"

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Golden Grove Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Stencil
Uniquely Creative Embellishment Pack and Laser Cut Sheet
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Kaiser Lucky Dip Wooden Flourishes
Petaloo and Green Tara Flowers



Well that's all from me today.  You can pop over to the forum here and check out the fabulous work of the other DT along with lots more inspiration and challenges.
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is stunning, Tania!! Such a bright and happy page with that gorgeous photo and the fresh, summery colours. Love the stenciled background and the mix of fussy cut and paper flowers! Simply beautiful!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful.. sunny happy and oh so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!