Saturday, July 1, 2017

Funky Flair Studio July DT First Reveal

HI there!

SO July already that's means some new DT projects to share with you all!  First up is my project I created as part of my DT work at Funky Flair Studio for July....... My darling daughter is Emoji mad so our Emoji collection was just perfect for this project don't you agree???



Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Monogram C
Echo Park Emoji Love Paper Collection
Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Yellow Paint


Well that's all from me today, hope you are having a lovely weekend.......If you love the flair I used make sure you pop over to the store here and check out the many collections for sale!!! 

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!