Monday, July 17, 2017

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking July First DT Reveal


Hi there!

Today I wanted to share a couple of Mixed Media Projects as part of my DT work for July at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking, using some yummy Mixed Media Products I received in my DT kit!! How much fun is Mixed Media, getting all messy and trying out new ways to use awesome products.....LOVE IT!

The first project is a layout.  I started by adding the Kaiser Brick Template Pattern to the background page. Then came the fun part adding my colours :) firstly I randomly sprinkled some Lindy's Stamp Gang Tainted Love Teal Magical's over the page and activated it with some spritzes of water until I was happy. Next I used Colour Blast Lipstick Shimmer Cube and randomly applied it with a brush adding more water as I went to spread across the page! I then used the Kaiser Charcol Mist and randomly flicked it across the page until I was happy with it!
I then finished of the page by adding my papers and embellishments from my stash!  I also painted some of my flowers with the Lipstick Shimmer Cube, perfect way to change the colour if needed!
I used a chipboard Title from the Dusty Attic Mini Caption #2 and sprayed it with the Kaiser mist!


Page before it was embellished!

Some close ups! 




Next up is a mini canvas I created using more of the yummy products from my DT Kit.  I started this canvas by adding and layering up lots of ripped pieces of printed tissue paper!  Once I was happy with it and it was dry I used the Gears from this Kaiser 12 x 12 Template below and applied it to the top left and bottom right of the canvas.  I added the Lindy's stamp gang Magical's randomly until happy with the amount and activate with water, and did the same with the Lip Stick Colour Blast Shimmer Cube.  Next I used the Classic Cherry Enamel Accents also from my DT kit and freehand drew a circle with it onto the centre of the canvas! Flicked some Kaiser Charcol Mist onto the background and then finished of the canvas with a couple of scrap papers and flowers from my stash!


The canvas before it was embellished! 


Close Up! 



Well that's my shares for today......I hope I have inspired you all to drag out those mixed media products or jump over to the store here and get yourself a little stash, you won't be disappointed MIXED MEDIA is so much fun.... 

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.........

2 comments :

  1. Oh yes these look amazing and you sure did have some creative fun making the backgrounds.. they look fantastic... lots of fun to be had with mixed media and you do it soo well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious details in that amazing watercolor background. Your use of the magicals and the lipstick created a wonderful design. Awesome sauce and fantabulous, looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!