Thursday, June 29, 2017

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking June Second DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share with you as part of my DT for for June at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking!

 In my DT kit I received the gorgeous Echo Park Once Upon a Time Collection which was just perfect for a little special someone in my life........  I have created a couple of layouts of my friends beautiful little girl and a card using the left overs!


The papers in this range are all so pretty it was hard to chose which one to use first, but this gorgeous Peachy coloured paper with the shinny gold writing won out, LOVE it!  I added some Snow White Colour Blast Texture Paste  through my favourite Kaiser Bubbly Mini Template just to keep that sparkly look flowing throughout my page! I embellished the page with lots of matching embellishments from this collection and finished it off with a couple of flowers from my stash.....

Some close ups...




For the second page I decided to use this pretty polka dot page and add a little bit of floral too.  I randomly tapped on some Kaiser Mists  with a brush just to give a little shimmery subtle look in the background! Again I finished off the page with the matching embellishments (pictured above) and a couple of flowers from my stash.....


Some close ups....




My final share for today is a card I made using my leftover scraps, chipboard pieces and enamel shapes! Lastly some flowers from my stash.....




Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Oh you have done a magnificent job with those papers, adding such beautiful photos.. Love all the details on the card too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!