Sunday, June 18, 2017

Funky Flair Studio June DT Second Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I am sharing a couple of projects with you.... First up is a Mixed Media canvas I created as part of my DT work at Funky Flair Studio!  I had soo much messy fun making this :)

"Art Mixed Media Canvas"


Products Used:

6 x 6 Canvas
Funky Flair Chalkboard Flair
Finnabair Assorted Metal Pieces and Flowers
Gesso Brush
WOW Chipboard
Kaiser and TCW Stencils
Dylusions and Lindy's Stamp Sprays
Gold Paint
American Crafts Thickers 


If you are looking to get your hands on some of these gorgeous flairs, make sure you pop over to the website and check them all out here!!  
That's all for now I will be back at bit latter with a second share for today!  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting........

1 comment :

  1. Wow this looks amazing, love the paint brush among all the textures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!