Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Let's Get Sketchy May GDT Mid Month Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share a second layout I did as part of my GDT work at Let's Get Sketchy for May.  This page is for their mid month reveal..... Thanks so much to Brenshevia and the team for having me as GDT for the month I had an absolute ball playing along with the challenge sketches :)


"Love this Girl"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
49 & Market Patterned Papers
49 & Market and Manor House Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
2 Crafty and WOW Chipboard
Neat n Crafty Cutz Cut Files
Prima Stencil
Dylusions and Kaiser Mists




Well that's all for now.  You can check the challenge out here along with lots of amazing inspiration from their DT.
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Ah this is sooo pretty, I love the back ground paper and sassy photo too.. love the flowers.. and what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page so much and your daughter is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Tania and I adore that pic of your daughter too. Very cute and cheeky. 💋🌸♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!