Monday, May 15, 2017

Colorful Creations May DT Mid Month Challenge - What Inspires You

Hi there!
Today I have my latest layout to share with you for the mid month challenge over a Colorful Creations - What Inspires You?
What inspires you to be the creator you are, what inspires your creativity, your goals dreams, what or who keeps you grounded. Think of a person, place, music, season, etc. Create something that inspires you. Along with who inspires you, use your favourite embellishments! 
My Inspiration my beautiful daughter always inspires me and I love creating memories for her to treasure in years to come!


"Adore You"


Products Used:

Prima Patterned Papers
Manor House, Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Creative Embellishments and 2 Crafty Chipboard
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Kaiser and Dylusions Sprays




Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog here and check out the mid month reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls and what inspires them to create their projects :) :)  I hope you can find some time to play along, we have lots of awesome challenges coming up hopefully to inspire you all!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Yes she is beautiful.. I love my daughters too.. Lovely layout, pretty colors and love the flourishes too.. have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!