Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Colorful Creations May DT Challenge Reveal - Throw Back

Hi there!

Yesterday I said I would be back to share a second project with you all, but unfortunately I was a little unwell!  Thankfully feeling better today :) So in saying that today I'm going to share a couple of DT projects with you, first up is my page for the latest challenge at Colorful Creations.

Your challenge is to think Throwback. Something that suddenly reminds you of something in the past this could be in the form of throwback papers you have, embellishments, tools, throwback themed papers, colours, photos, memorabilla ANYTHING that will help you express any of your favourite past times. I chose to base my page for the challenge on a very old Kaisercraft range "Pennyroyale", not only is it quite a few years old but the damask pattern on these papers was really popular as were the matching brads :)


"Making Memories"


Products Used:

Kaiser Pennyroyale Patterned Papers and Brads
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
2 Crafty Chipboard
Manor House and 49 & Market and Kaiser Flowers
Script Stencil
Dylusions and Glimmermists Sprays




Well that's all from me for now, I will be back later with another project to share with you all!  Pop over to the blog here and check out the mid month reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls and what clever ways they have used their name to create their projects :) :)  I hope you can find some time to play along, we have lots of awesome challenges coming up hopefully to inspire you all!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Wow I remember those papers, they were really trendy back then and I must say you make them look really fabulous on your layout.. love this colors and love all the blooms too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!