Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Funky Flair Studio February DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I did as part of my DT work at Funky Flair Studio.  I have used one of our previous release kits "Vintaj Romance" just love the Kits that Evie puts together each release so jam pack with so many goodies.


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Vintaj Romance Kit
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Kaiser Stencil
Kaiser Mists



Well that's all from me today!  Make sure you stop by the Funky Flair Website here and check out our latest release lots of new flairs and even two new gorgeous kits, but hurry as stocks are limited!! Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting....

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty, and what a cute photo too.. very sweet page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!