Saturday, February 4, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard February Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my first challenge page for the day, I have a couple to share today, had a lovely couple of days of crafting :)  First up is a layout I created for the latest challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard, this month is a fabulous sketch!


"Love that Smile"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Alora Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
2 Crafty Chipboard
Kaiser Texture Stamp
Prima Script Stamp
Prima Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays




Well that's all for now, I will be back later today with another share!  Until then happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!