Tuesday, February 28, 2017

123 Challenge Blog February Challenge

Hi there!

So I managed to fit one more challenge in for the month.  This one is for the latest Challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog :)


"Silly Hair Day"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
Prima Patterend Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Charms Creations Heart
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Wooden Clock
WOW and Dusty Attic Chipboard
Resin Rainbow Resins
Kaiser Stencil
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Kaiser Captured Moments Cards
Prima Canvas Alphabets





Well that's all from me today.  Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

6 comments :

  1. Hi Tania, I love all the layers on your page. It really reveals a lot as you look right into it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, so many details, love the colors and fun photo.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Tania - beautiful work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page Tania. Your photo is gorgeous and I love your background. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful page....... Thanks for playing over at 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your background work. I'm guessing that is an old piece of paper, I think I recognise it!!Great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!