Monday, July 18, 2016

Kitaholic Kits July DT Project - First Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in this evening to share with you my first project for July at Kitaholic Kits.....  This month I got the Main, Mixed Media and Embellishment Kits, so many yummy goodies to play with :)  So first up I have created a layout!

"Hello Sunshine"


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits - Main, Mixed Media and Embellishment Kits

Other:

Green Tara Flowers





Well that's all from me today.  
Make sure you pop over to the Kitaholics Kits Facebook page and check out all the gorgeous kits and info on how to get your hands on these,  each jam packed with so many yummy goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. lovely :) You've used that background paper sooo well..... nice to see that stencil like that, too. Looks fab:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!