Sunday, July 24, 2016

Kitaholic Kits DT July - Second Reveal

Hi there!

Just a quick share tonight to show you another layout for my DT work at Kitaholic Kits.  I had so much fun playing with the paints from my Mixed Media Kit to create the background.

"Hello Happy"


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits - Mixed Media, Main and Embellishment Kit

Other: 

Green Tara & Kaiser Flowers





Well that's all from me today.  
Make sure you pop over to the Kitaholics Kits Facebook page and check out all the gorgeous kits and info on how to get your hands on these,  each jam packed with so many yummy goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

1 comment :

  1. This is fantastic! I love the bold paint on your background and the pretty flower embellishments! Gorgeous creating again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!