Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Funky Flair Studio July DT Challenge Reveal


Hi there!

This morning I have my DT project to share with you for our new challenge over at Funky Flair Studio.  This month I went with something a little different and created a mixed media card, it was so much fun getting mess!!!!  We have another stunning Mood Board...... such beautiful colours in this one, Perfect Winter Colour Palette  :)


"Thank You Card"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock Base
SU Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Monochromatic Purple Flair
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Pearls
Metal Charms
Gesso
Glimmermist, Lindy's Stamp Gang and Kaiser Sprays




Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, we have some awesome ones up for offer this month. Be sure to pop over to the Funky Flair Studio Website,  and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer. Lots of new ones being added all the time.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. oo your card is absolutely yummy, all the texture and love the colors too... amazing fabulous card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful....amazing texture and detail, awesome card Tania!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!