Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sketchy Boards April DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have my page to share with you for the new challenge over at Sketchy Boards. A stunning inspiration photo and a gorgeous
sketch designed by our lovely Heidi Williams.... Had so much fun with this one and even used some cheeky photos of my darling daughter :)





"Enjoy the Little Things"


Products Used:

Kaiser Patterned Papers
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Acetate Die Cuts
Ranger Tags
Manor House Decorative Frames
WOW Chipboard Stencil
Kaiser Wood Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Twine
Texture Paste and Kaiser Mists
Prima SIIC 





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Sketchy Boards Facebook Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!