Friday, April 15, 2016

Scrapbookit April Guest DT Second Share

Hi there!

Today I have a second project to share with you as part of my Guest DT over at Scrapbookit.  I created a little gift set with a card and Frame.

"Friends Forever Gift Set"


Products Used:

Kaiser Cottage Rose Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Wooden Frame
Kaiser Flowers and Lucky Dip Flowers
Dylusions Sprays
Kaiser Black Rhinestones
Kaiser Natural Square Card Pack



Well that's all from me today.  I hope you have had a chance to check out the challenge I set for the month, there is still plenty of time to play along and win yourself a prize.  Thanks again to Jo for having me as GDT for the month over at Scrapbookit!!

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. These look really lovely, love those papers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty gift set.....love the gorgeous paper! Great creating :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!