Monday, April 4, 2016

123 Challenge Blog April DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!!

Just popping in today to share with my latest page for the new challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog.  This month we have a very elegant Inspiration board don't you think??  I have used lots of white, you can also add a touch of silver which I have sprayed some silver mist on my background page!  I have lots of beautiful flowers and also included the word "Peaceful" in my journaling.


"Love the Little Things"


Products Used:

SU Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima, Kaiser and FWAB Flowers
Kaiser Acetate Sheets
Green Tara Bling
Melissa Frances Resins
Kaiser Pearls
Kaiser Alphabets Stickers
Distress Sprays
Manor House Love Die Cut Word




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog  and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is soooo pretty, you do white so well! love the soft flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love this fabulous layout Tania .Gorgeous ,so delicate and feminine .xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!