Friday, July 24, 2015

Scrap the Girls July Challenge

Hi there!

This morning I wanted to share with you my layout for Scrap The Girls latest challenge.  This month is a gorgeous sketch.


"Pure Bliss"


Products Used:

Amy Tangerine Patterned Papers
Pink Studio Patterned Papers
Prima Flowers
Wow Chipboard
Pink Studio Die Cut Pack and Washi Tape Sheets
Memory Box Stencil
Kaiser Mists
The Rainbow Resin Enamel Dots





That's all I have to share with you today.  Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

7 comments :

  1. I knew this would be gorgeous.. Was impatiently waiting for my iPad to load your page!!! Love the circles and hearts, cute photo and always love flowers! A really lovely take on the sketch! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania, I love love love this :) Always lovely to see your work at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, fantastic take on the sketch. I love the flowers just so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, thanks heaps for joining us this month at Scarp the Girls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page Tania. you have totally rocked that background paper! and I love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and beautiful! Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!