Tuesday, May 15, 2012



HI, back to share my last card with you for today....  This one is also a challenge for Paper Flourish for our Monthly Card Makers Club, which is similar to the Scrapbooking one but we met on the first Friday of the month at 10am and 1pm and the next one will be on 1st June, so come along if you are free!!!!

Our challenge for this one this month was also "Vintage" and we were given a sheet of Teresa Collins die cuts. The stamp is Magnolia which I have coloured using distress inks, the paper is an old Pink Paislee range, some magnolia flowers, I have used some vintage trinkets, pearl sprigs, small blue roses and lace all form Paper Flourish, kaiser pearls and the sentiment is SU.... Thanks for looking!!


Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!