Tuesday, May 15, 2012



Finally back again, I hope all the beautiful mum's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I thought I would share a couple of projects that I have been working on, firstly this is a card that I have made for Bizzy's Becs card challenge which the theme is "Vintage".
The papers I have used are an old paper range from Kaszazz, "Ebony and Ivory", I have used the gorgeous new Spellbinders "Floral Ovals".
The Magnolia stamp is Tilda with Hawaii Flower, which I have coloured using Distress Inks and the DooHickey is the Heart Swirl.  The sentiment stamp is from SU, pearls from Kaiser, and roses and pearl sprigs are from Paper Flourish.


Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous Tania. thanks for entering our Bizzy Becs challenge. Congrats on your new blog. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Tania. Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!