Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hi back again to share with you my next three projects for Paper Heart Designs 30 Day Craft Challenge...


So Day 4 was "Family" so I have used a layout I created a little while back as I seem to be getting further behind :)
The photo is of my partners family taken about 30 or so years ago!!  I have used Kaiser's Velvet Ensemble paper collection and chipboard.  The flowers are also Kaiser Paper Blooms as is the wooden flourish, rub on,lettering and acetate frame.


Day 5 was "Journey"...  This is a photo taken of my daughter Chloe one day when we were down at Semaphore beach, she took off and just keep walking and walking, it was very cute!!  All products used on this 6x6 page are all SU!!


And lastly Day 6 "Stripes"... This layout is also a little older, I created it to enter a challenge and forgot to enter it!!!  The background is white bazzill, I have used Kaiser's Botanical clear stamp on the white!! All the other paper is stripes cut fro Kaiser's LOve Notes Collection. I have also used Kaiser rhinestones and rhinestones!

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!