Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Perfection Altered Panel Frame - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for February for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have Altered a Kaisercraft Panel Frame.


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Perfection
*Mini Doily Disc Set
*Chloe's Vines
*Foliage Set 8




I decided on keeping the panel frame raw and covered it it with the gorgeous Mintay 7th Heaven Papers.


Once the frame panels were covered, I added each of my photos.  I painted each of my chipboard pieces with Opal Shimmer Paint.  


I decorated each of the panels with fussy cut elements and an assortment of flowers.  Once I was happy I tucked the Chloe's Vines & Foliage 8 chippies randomly into the flower clusters.  I added one of the Mini Doily chippies to the two outer panels of the frame and then the Perfection title to the centre panel.  I finished off the frame by lacing each panel together with some white organza ribbon.


That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Panel Frame.  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!