Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Paper Rose Studio February DT Share One

Hi there!
Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for February for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a set of cards to share.


Products Used:

Paper Rose Nature Stroll 2 Paper Collection
Paper Rose Stroll 2 Die Cuts
Paper Rose Leaves 4
Paper Rose Blue Leaf Medium
Paper Rose Branch Die
Paper Rose Clear Crystal Mix
Paper Rose Square Card Bases
Smooth White Cardstock

Card One....



Card Two....



Card Three....



Card Four....



Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!