Monday, February 20, 2023

BeeYOUtiful Memories Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for February for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"BeeYOUtiful Memories". 


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*BeeYoutiful Set
*Fine Word Set 3
*Arrows
*Frame Doodled


I used the beautiful Paper Rose Studio Bee Happy Paper Collection to create the base for for my layout.  Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.


I painted the Chipboard Arrows and Doodled Frame Green Lemons Opal Polish.  I then added some Lemon Zest Dylusions Spray over the top.  Once dry I randomly dabbed on some Black Marble Dylusions Spray.  The BeeYOUtiful Chipboard Set was all first sprayed with Black Marble Dylusions Spray and then randomly sponged with the Green Lemons Opal Polish.  The Memories Chipboard was coloured with Black Marble Dylusions Spray also.


I added my photo to my page adding the Doodled Frame to the top left of the photo.  I then embellished around my photo with assorted flowers and tucked in pieces of the BeeYOUtiful and Arrows chipboard to the flowers and between paper layers.


I finished my page by adding the BeeYOUtiful and Memories chipboard to the bottom right of the photo.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!