Saturday, September 19, 2020

Paper Rose Studio September DT Share Two

 Hi there!

Today I have my second project to share for September as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a Triple Pop Up Cube Card for my second share.  I had seen so many of these over Social Media the last few months and thought why not have a go, they look so awesome and surprisingly they are quite simple to make!!!

"Celebrate"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Lady Collection
Paper Rose Celebrate Layered Die
Paper Rose Blossom Die
Paper Rose Stitched Circle Dies
Paper Rose Nesting Labels 1 Dies


Some close ups...




Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more gorgeous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. This is awesome. I am going to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pop up card and what beautiful papers. Love the dies you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!